Be A Volunteer
At the Club, we’re always looking for individuals who want to donate their time to work with deserving children. Whether its reading with a child during Power Hour or sharing a special talent, there are several ways you can help make the difference in the life of a child.
- Volunteer to help through homework assistance, tutoring or mentoring
- Volunteer to assist with special programs
- Volunteer to read to members
- Volunteer to teach a special life skill to members, such as how to sew, quilt or cook
- Volunteer to teach older members basic life skills, such as how to change a tire
- Volunteer to help with Club parties or field trips
- Volunteer to serve on a committee that plans and executes fundraising events
For more information about all the ways you can invest time at the Club, call our Administration Office at 660-826-8331. All volunteers 18 and older are required to pass a background check for the safety of those we serve. All volunteers under 18 are required to become members of the Club.
Online Volunteer Application Form: